“And so the slide continues!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #1,822 of 2,612 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant nine years ago and left impressed, visited again tonight and witnessed an absolute nightmare.

Upon arrival a couple were demanding to speak to the manager, two tables were piled high with rubbish and remained so during our stay and to top it all, in a restaurant that was almost empty our order came with a meal missing, what ensued following this was nothing short of an Ealing comedy and the staff seemed more interested in counting their tips!

After words with the manager we covered the check for two meals only and left whilst the people next to us were demanding the manager go and look for their drinks and food?

I would never eat here again and based on the poor quality of the food and awful service would advise caution when considering the restaurant.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We’ve in the past had bad service but hallelujah Melissa, our server was attentive, friendly AND this was the most efficient service we’ve had at this location in ages. The salmon and burger was cooked to perfection. Finally a great experience eating out all the way around!!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have to give Chili’s a low mark on this because of the sanitary conditions of the restaurants which apalud me. The service and food were both decent with myself and three grandchildren having hamburgers. But when I walk to the bathroom and noticed the unsanitary conditions of the kitchen I was a upset.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I live close to this place and visit occasionally. On numerous occasions I find the food is good and prices for late night great. I typically sit at the bar and the bar tenders seem to be in the kitchen more than at the bar. Typically later in the evening so not many people. The bar service is lacking and the unoccupied tables are dirty the entire time I have been there. I dont't know if this is due to lack of staff but this would be a great go to place if the service was better and the eating areas cleaner

Reviewed 7 September 2017

When did Chili's change their menu and style? No fresh made tortilla chips - no salsa. Ordered a blended margarita with salt. No margarita glass - instead a regular beer glass. I strongly think they left out the tequila so it really was a virgin margarita but at full price!!

Food was ok, service was great, ambiance so so. Would I go back - probably not.