“Late night dinner for business was a delight.”
Review of Monsoon Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Monsoon Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 23 January 2017

We enjoyed the opening salads, crisp, light, well appointed and diverse. A very traditional Thai salad with an awesome dressing.

My associate had the Massaman curry and I had Crispy duck. The duck was a little limp and soggy, with little of the crispy skin preferred. The vegetable mix was light on everything but diced peppers. I would have liked some sprouts, cabbage leaves or anything in addition. The sauce was tasty and there was enough white sticky rice.

The curry had a lot of chicken, but my guest wanted to see more vegetables, some carrot, onion, potato, etc, not just chicken.

Overall, we would return and try other dishes.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

We have had many meals at the Moonsoon. Never been disappointed. We live very close an choose the take out option about 50% of the time. Either way the food is great.
The food always fresh and bright.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank Bama51
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I eat here several times a year when we are visiting Charlotte. Excellent food, great service and off the beaten path (but not for long). I usually change my order and try different things and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

I tried may others but I always go back to Monsoon. I love the causes they make and the pricing is very fair. Lunch is my favorite and comes with an egg roll.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Love their food - good service, good quality of food, interesting atmostphere. Not upscale, but not a dive - very 'comfortable' if that makes sense? Food is always good - and you can easily vary the spice if you like it hotter or not-ter.