“Great Thai food”
Review of Monsoon Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Monsoon Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 21 September 2016

We have had many meals at the Moonsoon. Never been disappointed. We live very close an choose the take out option about 50% of the time. Either way the food is great.
The food always fresh and bright.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank Bama51

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I eat here several times a year when we are visiting Charlotte. Excellent food, great service and off the beaten path (but not for long). I usually change my order and try different things and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

I tried may others but I always go back to Monsoon. I love the causes they make and the pricing is very fair. Lunch is my favorite and comes with an egg roll.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Love their food - good service, good quality of food, interesting atmostphere. Not upscale, but not a dive - very 'comfortable' if that makes sense? Food is always good - and you can easily vary the spice if you like it hotter or not-ter.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

First of all the wait staff is great! The Pad Thai on par with any I have had in Charlotte, large lunch portion with spring roll and drink. Also, while not on the menu they serve Pho. Its also served with spring roll and drink, not to mention, its the second best Pho I have had in Charlotte.