“My favorite in Charlotte”
Review of Monsoon Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Monsoon Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 August 2016

I tried may others but I always go back to Monsoon. I love the causes they make and the pricing is very fair. Lunch is my favorite and comes with an egg roll.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Love their food - good service, good quality of food, interesting atmostphere. Not upscale, but not a dive - very 'comfortable' if that makes sense? Food is always good - and you can easily vary the spice if you like it hotter or not-ter.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

First of all the wait staff is great! The Pad Thai on par with any I have had in Charlotte, large lunch portion with spring roll and drink. Also, while not on the menu they serve Pho. Its also served with spring roll and drink, not to mention, its the second best Pho I have had in Charlotte.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

My wife and I are big fans of Thai Food. We have eaten Thai in many U.S. cities, many cities in China and in Thailand from north to south. The dishes here are more directed to a more American version of Thai but still was very spicy. Many of my favorite dishes I would order in Thailand or Chicago's north side were missing. We had Pork Sah Ta, Tom Yum Gong Soup, Som Tom, and Pad Thai Noodle. The Sah Ta was Mistake on my part. I am not big on Satay. I somehow thought I was ordering BBQ Pork Neck. The Sah Ta was average Satay as it was a bit dry. The Tom Yum was fine but not my favorite style Tom Yum. I prefer a Tom Yum with more Coconut and Chili Oil. For a clear Broth this was above average as the Shrimp were fresh and the use of Lime Leaves. The Som Tom was nicely spicy with crisp Papaya and a slight Fish flavor. The Pad Thai was OK with a decent mix of sweet and sour. Not the best and not the worst. Just average. Service is a bit direct and borderline rude and pushy. There are better options in Charlotte.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Went there today for lunch. As always, the staff is friendly and the food comes fast. This place is always healthy and enjoyable.

1  Thank Keith N