Being awakened at 4 am by a fire alarm, going down 5 flights of stairs (and then hoofing it back up 5 floors later with a bad knee), shivering in my pajamas in 44 degrees for 45 minutes standing in the parking lot could happen at any hotel. Apparently it was a wiring problem in the laundry area) But the desk attendant could have been more understanding of what trauma and inconvenience the guests had just been through. Due to lack of sleep from the fire alarm 2 hours before, I wasn't thinking in the breakfast room and grabbed my muffin with my hand (I USUALLY use the tongs) and was very rudely scolded by her. There are nicer ways of reminding guests to use the tongs.
The suite with a kitchenette sink and refrigerator used to have a microwave and a hair dryer but "they broke and weren't relaced." The carpet in the room was worn,torn and stained.the couch was old, uncomfortable springs sticking up, and frayed.The bathtub drain was not attached or working.
The guy who drove the shuttle was very nice. And although it was fairly close to the airport, I would not stay here again.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking