Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
USD 112
USD 93
CandlewoodSuites
USD 149
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 219/night.

USD 160
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 188/night.

USD 128
USD 126
  • Pool
USD 72
USD 98
Holiday Inn Charlotte-University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
USD 101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 118/night.

All reviewswould stay here againhot breakfastfree breakfastoff the highwaynice roomyogurtstaff was very friendly and helpfulthe shuttle drivermicrowaveodor
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is a clean quiet hotel. Nora is so professional and friendly. She’s a very hard working and willing to assist the guest that come here. They have a great breakfast and soft clean bed linen. Thanks

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel, nice. Getting to the hotel from the highway involves some uturning. Not their fault. We stayed in a 1 bedroom king size room. Nice in size. 2 TVS, 2 a/c heating units (I couldn’t get the temperature right for nothing). Front desk clerk on 2nd shift was very informative (I should have gotten her name). One thing I noticed is they have a stool at the front desk and no one stands when assisting a customer. Front desk staff in the morning.... was having a conversation with the breakfast attendant and she acted like I was interrupting her. Pool was down, but they said they was working on it. Breakfast was ok. Meat looked overcooked and eggs looked dry. I ate a bagel. Decent stay overall

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

The place is clean but has not been renewed in a while. On the plus side they seem to be renovating the pool which will be a great addition to the offering.

I was ready to pay a bit more for a good night of sleep. I ended up sleeping well but had to use ear plugs. The hotel is right next to an highway which creates a constant background noise.

The minus... I had to take a cold shower in the morning as there was no hot water even if I waited a while for it to come. The room required some maintenance like the shower curtain pole was about to fall off but had not been fixed.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Had a one night stop over in between destinations and our agent booked us into the Comfort Suites, primarily due to the proximity of the hotel and the airport, accommodating a late arrival and early departure.

Staff on site were extremely friendly and helpful, answering all our questions and providing friendly conversation and a range of delivery dining options for us hungry travelers. The room was very clean and tidy, though the bed mattress and quilt were too soft for my liking (Personal preference, I guess). It was -6 Celsius outdoors but pretty cozy indoors.

The breakfast room was buzzing early in the morning with patrons digging into the waffles which smelt great, though we had to dash.

The only real complaint I would have is having to wait at Charlotte airport, not knowing I needed to call the hotel for a shuttle. And being an international traveler my phone was on Aeroplane/WiFi mode so it took us a while to work this out. Maybe the hotel could provide this information upon booking.

Would use again for a transit night.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tony S
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel room was clean and spacious. It has a separate bedroom with a second tv. The staff was very friendly and the shuttle bus from the airport is very convenient. They offer to take us to a nearby restaurant for dinner. The location is conveniently close to the airport but not to attractions and there are no sidewalks so walking around is not an option. Overall is a great option for the price.

Stayed: January 2018