USD 149
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 219/night.

Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
USD 118
USD 160
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 181/night.

USD 93
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
USD 98
USD 72
Holiday Inn Charlotte-University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
USD 101
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 120/night.

All reviewswould stay here againhot breakfastfree breakfastoff the highwaynice roomyogurtstaff was very friendly and helpfulthe shuttle drivermicrowaveodor
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this property overnight. They have very comfortable rooms, breakfast was hot, including scrambled eggs, sausage, grits, biscuits and gravy, waffles and the usual items. I was impressed. The staff was very friendly. I would definitely stay there again. They also have a Stay and Fly program, which means you can leave your auto in their parking lot.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Adequate for a quick stay. The front desk clerk was not very friendly but the accommodations were okay. I think Comfort Inn/Suites needs to make a better effort. I liked this hotel chain years ago but no longer feel confident of what I might find each time I make a visit.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Had a little overnight stay here in June and the hotel was great. The staff made check-in a breeze. The room was spacious and clean. I think I was on the 3rd floor and had no issues with noise. Breakfast in the morning was fine, not too fancy but a great lil breakfast. Will def stay here again when in Charlotte.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2016

As usual, I grade the hotel room we stayed in:

Room 516.
Cleanliness. B+
Quietness D
Water Pressure. B-
Breakfast. B+
Bed Comfort. A
Hotel Character/Charm. C-

Vehicular/highway noise, parking lot traffic noise, air traffic noise, train noise made for a long night except for the hours between 1-6 a.m.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I stayed just one night in advance of a week's trip to Cancun with my wife. I chose this hotel because they provided a "stay and fly" service. Beyond that however, we were most impressed with the location (very near airport), the cleanliness of the room, the hot food bar, and most importantly two staff members who went out of their way to provide excellent customer service. Leslie was the attendant at the desk and she could not have been nicer. Justin was the driver of the airport shuttle service and he was at the pickup point at the baggage claim area within six or seven minutes of my call when we returned. Both of these two individuals went out of their way to make our stay exceptional and we will choose Comfort Inn Airport any time we fly out of Charlotte

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple