All reviews bank of america stadium football stadium full kitchen aaa baseball front desk two bedroom suite free shuttle carolina panthers within walking distance mile radius boa stadium parking garage shuttle service marriott brand each evening complimentary breakfast hotel guests
Reviewed 2 October 2018

This hotel was such a delightful place to stay and my husband and I would highly recomment it. The person who checked us in, Ben, was very pleasant and helpful. Mario was great also. He made sure we were taken care of for our entire stay (loved his personality). Michael and Jonathan also need mentions, as they were both wonderful. The entire staff here was just GREAT! Thank you and hope to see you all again soon.

Room Tip: rooms on the front side of the hotel have a wonderful city view
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Went to this hotel for it's proximity to Carolina Health since we are from SC. The Hotel is neat and clean. The ammentites are largely i n good repair.I did find a cooktop in my roo min need of repair and a bit of wallpaper peelin gin the bathroom. BUt on the whole it was appealing and comfortable, The free wine(M_W) and complimentary breakfast (630 -930 am)were fairly good. It was hands above the HIlton neaby. I will return to the Marriott in a NY minute.

Room Tip: Had an upper floor --good city view
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

The hotel room was wonderful. Two bedrooms, Two Bathrooms, Kitchen and a Living Room. The staff went out of there way to be nice and make sure feel at home.
When I am in Charlotte this is where I will stay. Big upside surprise.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
CharlottehotelGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review wjquin! Please do come back to see us. With the private bath areas, our two bedroom suites are wonderful for families and even couples.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I love Marriott. They are so good at training their staff in excellent customer service. This hotel is so clean, I thought it was brand new! It is right smack in between BB&T Ballpark and BofA Stadium. Great location. Excellent customer service. Every single employee is engaging and ready to accommodate. We had a 2 bedroom suite and it had a full kitchen with real silverware and dishes, big coffee pot, stainless steel full-size fridge, dishwasher, etc. The beds were extremely comfortable. 3 flatscreens. Huge shower heads w great pressure. I’m moving in!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I'm very loyal to the Marriot brand and this was my first stay at this hotel. From the time you check in until you check out, customer service is exceptional quality. The hotel is extremely clean throughout and our room. The beds were comfortable and pillows divine. I commend the management for their outstanding leadership in running this hotel. Its southern hospitality at it's best. I will return to this hotel when I'm back in Charlotte.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
CharlottehotelGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you iluvtheocean for taking the time to acknowledge our service team. That's what makes this 24/7 business worth the sacrifices!