USD 141
Fairfield Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 178/night.

USD 126
USD 103
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 115/night.

Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
USD 111
USD 97
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 149
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

USD 149
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 172/night.

USD 159
USD 141
Hilton.com
USD 72
USD 68
USD 159
Homewood
Holiday Inn Charlotte-University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
USD 101
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 112/night.

All reviewsgallery restaurantgolf course viewspa servicesoutdoor poolbeautiful hotelsoaking tubseparate showerdaughter's weddingroom servicelobby barbusiness meetingthe entire staffsouthern hospitalityparking lotlodgemeyerconcierge
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Despite being a Charlotte native that grew up in the area, I had never actually stayed at the Ballantyne until my wedding weekend. My now wife and her family orchestrated the event and it was absolutely stunning. The staff at the resort went above and beyond to provide the best experience. The food was excellent. And both rooms I stayed in were well appointed with large bathrooms. While this hotel is not located in the city center, or uptown as we call it, there is plenty to do in South Charlotte. And the area is just a short drive or Uber to many other Charlotte attractions. The hotel resort makes for an excellent event venue as well as a retreat for golf and relaxation.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to this beautiful hotel and every inch is first class! Our check in was quick and the staff very friendly. We spent a few hours in the spa and the services and staff were great, my husband played golf and raved about the course and the staff then we had dinner at the Galley Restaurant and our meal was wonderful. Fresh menu and extensive wine list made for a perfect ending to our quick get away! Breakfast was also delicious! We will be back soon!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sunny D
Reviewed 7 June 2018

We're about to celebrate our 2-Month Anniversary, and now that life is finally settling, we're reflecting on how wonderful our Wedding was at The Ballantyne.

Allison Meyer was AMAZING! She was not our original wedding coordinator, but picked up the event just a few weeks before our big day (our original coordinator moved on to a new job) and we are SO SO Grateful that Allison was with us when the time came. Not only did she address our every concern (which inevitably will happen regardless of how great the planning) but she solved problems that cropped up before we even knew about them -- exactly what you want in an event host! We felt confident at every step that Allison knew Exactly what was going on, and had it handled down to the last detail.

In additional, she worked Perfectly with our "Day-of Coordinator" who we brought in from outside. We were a bit concerned at first that this could cause friction, but the two of them were both such professionals and worked perfectly together!!

While I can't say enough good about Allison, I'd be remise if I didn't talk about The Ballantyne too. The reception was beautiful, the food was magnificent (dozens of guests gushed about how great everything tasted!), and our room that night was elegant. The team put out rose petals, chocolate covered strawberries, and champagne (not that we really needed More to drink, but of course we did anyways).

In summary, Yes! Of Course!! If The Ballantyne is your picture perfect wedding, then we wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone who asked!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We loved this luxury hotel and spa!! My daughter and I made a trip to Charlotte and stayed over night! We will be going back! Rooms are lovely! Garden runs! Balcony! Gorgeous golf course view and a relaxing outdoor pool! We enjoyed our spa services! Massages and pedi! The room service was spectacular!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our 3 day stay at the Ballantyne. The features that we enjoyed most were the comfortable and nicely furnished rooms , the complementary parking, and dining on the patio outside the main dining room. Cassandra was a wonderful server! Cassandra was smart, and very attentive to our requests. She took time to find me a Harney and Sons Jarleeg tea and she was attentive to several refills of my husbands tea.. She seemed overly qualified for her position and I admired that she focused on doing a great job.
However there were some aspects of the hotel that need improvement. I had a 6:00 service in the Spa and I found the condition and cleanliness in this area subpar. The mesh wastebaskets were all really full and a turn off- staff should empty these baskets during the day. Also I found used towels and wash cloths laying in the steam room and shower which was a turn off. However on a positive note, Olga provided a super facial.
Overall I would recommend the Ballantyne and would encourage the Hotel Management to increase attentiveness of cleaning staff in their spa. I realize the staff may be tired at the end of the day but guests paying for late afternoon services are looking for the service and cleanliness that is represented elsewhere in the hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family