“Even Charlotte Natives can Learn Something on a Segway Tour”
Review of Charlotte NC Tours

Charlotte NC Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Charlotte NC Tours provides Segway,bicycle, van, tasting, and walking tours of Charlotte. We are conveniently located in the Charlotte Visitor Center in the heart of uptown Charlotte. We provide our guests with an experience that leaves residents falling more in love with Charlotte and visitors wanting to relocate. We Love our city and want to share all that it has to offer!!! Tour InformationWe have daily Segway tours at 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm. For large groups we can provide tours at any time. We have Segway tours to meet all of our guests needs. We have daily tours of the city that focus on hot spots and history. In addition, we have Haunted Segway Tours, Segway Taste tours, and Tours of beautiful Dilworth/Myers Park.Our bike tours are also a lot of fun. We have bike tours that focus on history and architecture as well as gastro/pub tours on bikes.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I and our two boys had a blast touring downtown Charlotte with Tremaine! He is an incredible Tour Guide with a passion for sharing his love of the Queen City. As a native, I thought I had a good understanding of the city where I was born. Boy, did I have a lot to learn. Tremaine taught me and my family so much about the great history of Charlotte including the past, present and future. We had a great time! We will probably do it again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,120)
All reviews
"haunted tour"
in 18 reviews
"guide james"
in 11 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 38 reviews
in 145 reviews
"uptown"
in 101 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

recently my family did the 1.5 hour tour and it was a lot of fun. First timers. Our guide Tye was excellent, knowledgeable and extremely patient with new segway users.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction