All reviews blt bar cocoa lobby lounge double sinks bathroom mirror popovers steam room room service in room dining an executive suite quiet side beautiful hotel luxury hotel valet staff valet parking restaurants and bars the entire staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I were here for one night to attend a wedding. We were fortunate enough to check in to our room by 8:00am after an overnight flight from California. Our room was elegant and spotless. The bed was extremely comfortable and the shower was great. Was able to use Marriott points for this reservation and we were very happy and content with the hotel and it's helpful & cordial staff.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Jessica S, Public Relations Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear sr6266,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review. We were delighted to accommodate you after a long flight, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Charlotte!

Reviewed 11 October 2018

We stayed in the Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte, for one night and had a lovely stay! We booked an executive suite, and we were very comfortable. The bed was heavenly, and even the sofa bed was comfortable! One big requirement for me in hotels is a great air conditioner, and the one in our suite was fantastic! Prior to arrival, C.J. assisted me in setting up something special for my daughter's birthday. The valets and bellmen were attentive. Check-in was super easy, and when we needed something from housekeeping, Desi offered service with a smile! In-room dining was fast and delicious in the morning. The hotel is conveniently located in the Charlotte's uptown, within walking distance of restaurants, Spectrum Arena, and Bank of America Stadium.
We will return for a "staycation" another time soon, I hope!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Stayed Oct 5th as we were attending a Make A Wish gala being held at the hotel. A two queen bed room including Charlotte's and NC taxes (15%!!) and a $38 parking fee the room was $659.20. Twice the price of the close by Hyatt and the Marriott.
That said the bed was one of if not the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Great staff lots of unusual amenities (different candies at the entrance). Great but pricey bar (gin / tonic well gin was $16 with tip). Quite surprising was there is no on site concierge but the desk staff was happy to help and did great. Great location.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Jessica S, Public Relations Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Walter C.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent event visit. We are disappointed to hear your experience with the room and bar did not meet your expectations. If you have a moment, Annie Mitchell, our Rooms Executive, would like to speak with you in more detail. She can be reached at 704-972-4410.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel and it has always been one of my favorite City hotels. The lobby has a very sleek and sexy decor, the service is excellent and the food is terrific. I want to give special thanks to our bellman Michael S from our hometown and the head of security Matthew. My kids (8 years and 10 years) were- and should not have been- playing on the bar stage. Matthew handled our parental screwup extremely well, was very personable and kind to my kids, my wife and me. He is a real credit to the hotel. The only reason I did not give the hotel five stars is because the noise outside the hotel was extremely loud until late in the evening. Not the hotels fault really- maybe just the location of our room relative to the outside event.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Steve S.,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your experience. We will share your kind words with Michael and Matthew!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Went to The Punch Room twice within the last week and while the drinks were good, the atmosphere is...blah. Also I love the upgrade in bartender, but his punch selection is limited, to say the least.

While I love attending The Ritz to visit the Punch room, it is too dark upstairs. It was extremely difficult reading my menu with the bartender turning off the chandelier 3 different times after another gentlemen turn on the lights after several customer complaints.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah D
Jessica S, Public Relations Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Sarah D.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding the lights at The Punch Room. We are disappointed to hear that the lighting impacted your experience, and we'd like to speak with you in more detail if you have a moment. Amier Gauff, our Food & Beverage Manager, can be reached at 704-972-4405 or amier.gauff@ritzcarlton.com.