“Love this place....”

Ranked #1 of 76 Dessert in Charlotte
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Open 24|7|365 Our flagship location Charlotte's historic NoDa Arts District. Full selection of pastry, savory and coffee. Private event spaces available. Free wifi.
Reviewed 3 December 2017

I don't have a sweet tooth, but I was here last month with friends and was pleasantly surprised by all the different variety of stuff -- feast for your eyes and the sweeter side of your appetite...very informal settings , almost lounge like with quaint , odd looking chandeliers hanging all around . Friendly smiling staff .. long lines on the day & time we were here ...my sandwich was yummy and so was my soup. For the sweet souls out there, this place can be a weakness and very addictive ... wonderful place and people....will do again !

Write a ReviewReviews (1,581)

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

So many treats to choose from. Everything was so yummy. Some things are a bit pricey but so worth it.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough great things about this place. I am originally from New York and this is the closest I have found to an authentic pastry place anywhere in Charlotte. The selection is amazing, they actually have really good hours and I have never been disappointed with anything I have ordered. Worth the trip especially if you are looking for some great desserts and pastries.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Delicious and friendly service will diffidently be back . We bought boxes of pastry to share . ❤️love this place

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Very good desserts andthe quiche is excellent, the only problem is the infinite line and when you get to order there s no more left ( I wanted croissant au chocolat and vegetable quiche and nothing left it was 4 pm 2 different days) Go before noon!