“New NoDa Dining Experience - with a 'Mega-Sized' Burger”
Review of Red House Cafe

Red House Cafe
Ranked #993 of 2,624 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 6 April 2018

A friend and I ate dinner here soon after they opened. The food is very good, high quality and with large portions. The atmosphere is fun yet intimate and the wait-staff is very helpful. When we went, the prices were a tad high, but this could have changed since then. I would suggest going with sandwiches to start, but be sure to order them with onion rings, which are delicious!!! The dessert portions are large too.

The cafe lists a "Panther Mega Burger" on their menu, but I did not try it. (It serves 8-10 people) It is unique for NoDa cuisine, though, which is why I mentioned it in the title. Based on the food I had, it should taste great and be a worthy subject for food dares, conversations and memorable group selfies!