“An unexpected delight 🍸”
Review of Southbound

Southbound
Ranked #445 of 2,615 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this past Friday night after passing by it several times on South Blvd. The atmosphere is very casual yet interesting. The staff is attentive. The ceviche was fresh and delicious. The cocktails were just right. I am definitely going again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

this place is right next door to Mac's Speed Shop and is owned by the same folks. we sat on the patio around dusk and it got VERY loud. then menu is pretty big. the apps are my favorite...try the carne asada fries and the chips and guacamole. the beer is cold and drinks are good.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Our first visit did not disappoint. Food was fresh and flavorful with great service. Will definitely revisit

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Had brunch at Southbound. Seated quickly in a nice corner booth. Décor was excellent, put much thought into the vibe. It is spacious and opened up, few walls, but there were heaters in the ceilings so it was very comfortable. Very clean. Service was very good. The waiter came out to check on us to ask if our burritos were cold, that he heard another customer say that. I was impressed by that. Few restaurants would come out and ask about this and try to correct it immediately. Food was excellent. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Traveling in the area we thought we would try Southbound. Our server Donovan was helpful and attentive. My fish taco entree was perfect. The decor is informal, but clean and fun!

Been to Southbound? Share your experiences!