“Great veggie option!”
Review of Crisp

Crisp
Ranked #1,246 of 2,627 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We found this delicious vegetarian place that makes soups, salads, wraps. Great lunch option. We tried the tomato soup, tuna wrap and a salad. Some tables to sit, but mostly to take out I think. Close to convention center too!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I tried Crisp last night for the first time. We were looking for something healthier than our usual. We both ordered salads, which were large. We each added our favorite toppings. My wife added shrimp with the Caesar dressing and I added steak with the soy ginger dressing. The salads were delicious, although I thought mine could have been a little more flavorful. I added salt and it was all good. They also have a nice variety of wraps and a couple soups. The staff is friendly and helpful. We'll probably go hear again soon!

Been to Crisp? Share your experiences!