1,167 results
All reviewscharlotte airportfront deskan early flightshuttle servicenext morninglong term parkingpark and flyrental carovernight staythe breakfast areaparking lotcomplimentary breakfastroom was clean and comfortablewould definitely stay here againfree shuttleindoor poolgreat room
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Hotel is very convenient to the airport, and the shuttle runs very 30 minutes which is great. For long term stays however, if you want to leave your car in their parking lot, you have to stay there AGAIN on return.

Breakfast area is adequate, but nothing to write home about. Had a front dsk person who was very rude and overwhelmed. I did not have my Hilton confirmation number, although I am an honors member. They would not give me a room without that number, even with a reservation I had made earlier. I was steamed to say the least.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Al B.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Please accept my apologies, we recently experienced a system shut down and in order to insure that we had the correct information, we required our guests to have their confirmation number readily available.

Yes, in order to leave your car, you must stay and have booked. We maintain this practice in order to be sure that all guests have a space to park.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel experience was great from the start ( Thank you Cory) He was the guy I first met upon entering. Cory greeted me upon my enter, was very respectful, and considerate of my time. Considering I had been on road for hours I really appreciated that. He even gave me tips of wondeful restaurants and shopping place around town. The hotel and staff were absolutely excellent. Hotel was clean and very comfortable.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Walonda O,

Thank you so much for recognizing the efforts of our team member.

We appreciate your feedback.

The team and I look forward to your next visit in the Charlotte area.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Great stay and convenient to airport to leave car while traveling. Staff is well trained and happy to help you. Air conditioner unit seems very noisy on fifth floor is my only minor complaint. I will use again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear 303demetrac,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I saw your internal review and had the unit in your room as well as those surrounding looked at.

Thank you for bringing that to our attention; I apologize for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Not friendly staff who always appeared overwhelmed. Room didn't get made up second day, staff initiated blamed me and even after formally requesting to have it made up, it didn't get done - not a big deal but kind of summed up the experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Darren S,

We apologize for falling short of your expectations.

I will look into what might have caused the disconnect in your room not being serviced.

Thank you for sharing your experience, we use it as a tool to continually improve.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Travis is the guy you want at the desk. Quick, able and smart. And Mr. Thomas is a wonderful shuttle driver - super nice.

It's always the people and they make the difference.

I have to type at least 200

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear spaceis411,

Thank you for recognizing our team members.

We value your input.

I have shared your comments with our team.