All reviewsroom was cleanspecial thanksenjoyed my staynice staydefinitely stay here againtaliaconcert
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Clean,clean,clean and clean..fresh smelling as soon as you entered the room. 32 inch flat screen, small safe for valuables, iron and board, hair dryer. Bed very comfortable, stay was very quiet contrary to what many have reported. Staff was very friendly..will use again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great value for the price. Clean and quiet. My only issue was that the only ice machine was located on the first floor and it was constantly out of order.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I've stayed her many times for work and will keep staying here for many reasons. Rooms are clean, parking lot is lit up for security, good coffee, and the staff is always helpful with anything I need. This stay kind of got screwed up at first (my fault). Julia and Darrin at the front desk were more than helpful and made everything right! I will keep staying here for future stays for work. Thank you again Julia and Darrin!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I came down for my birthday and was pleasantly surprised by how clean and wonderful it smelled. We had a super funny front desk clerk. I think her name is Talia. She was amazing while checking us in. Breakfast was great! My bed was so comfy I didn't want to leave. Sheets so white and clean. It was really nice. I had a blast with my family. I will definitely be coming back and recommending this hotel to all my friends!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family