All reviews penne pasta free adult beverages drink card evening snacks and drinks ruby tuesdays baked potato shampoo conditioner shower wall the indoor outdoor pool great hotel every evening each guest hilton head free hot breakfast breakfast and dinner another guest excellent breakfast
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Drury Inn's and this location is not different than other ones I have stayed at in Missouri and Tennessee. The chain has consistently great service and is an awesome value. If there is a Drury Inn, I don't even look at other chains.....ever.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Great staff and wonderful room. Will visit again in the near future when we travel to Charlotte. Also, love the pricing and the decor of the room. Awesome staff and breakfast. The person who checked us in was so polite and sweet.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Drury Inn overnight on our way to Hilton Head. We’ve never stayed with this chain before but were very impressed. The room, hotel, and pool were spacious and clean. The food served at 5:30 was delicious and saved us a trip out for dinner. Breakfast was wonderful, too. We’ll definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay. It’s literally located in the mall parking lot, making shopping an easy task. We enjoyed the free perks: breakfast, popcorn, and social hour with cocktails and dinner.

It’s around 20 minutes from the PNC pavilion. All the staff was friendly and accommodating!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We always enjoy our experience at Drury with the indoor/outdoor pool, kickback time, and good breakfast. Comfy bed as well. We can't complain about any of these things at all! However we were really disappointed in the water pressure in the shower -- My son needed a bath and could barely get the water going and the shower was worse. Half of the shower head didn't have water coming out and the water that did come out was just a trickle. In addition, we were sweating all night from the AC never really getting cool enough. Our room stayed at 73, despite setting it to 69 or cooler (just to try to get it below 73). It finally reached 71 by later morning. We barely slept because we were so hot and the air just wouldn't kick on, probably due to energy saving.

All in all, we would probably come back as I'm sure that Drury would listen to critique and implement changes hopefully. We've never really been disappointed until now, but even so we still enjoyed all the amenities and comfortable bed.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you very much for your honest feedback, as we always want to hear when things go well, but also when we have some things to work on. I am so very sorry that you had some issues with the water pressure and the cooling of your room. I would love to speak with you about this so that we can determine what room we need to check into but also so I can learn more about your stay.

If you would be so kind to give us a call at the hotel, and ask to speak with me or one of my managers, we would love to learn more. 704.561.7499 is the hotel number.

Doug U.