“Looking for Noodles this is place”
Review of Noodles & Company

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Noodles & Company
Ranked #125 of 315 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Very simple no frills place, my grand kids love this place and we do too.Its a great place for there variety of noodles and soups. Go you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Sure this is an inexpensive place, but I found a wide range of flavor options, and very friendly service. I had been Jonesing for some udon, and the udon noodle bowl was great. On my next visit I had the Korean spicy beef noodles, and that was great, too. I have seen the controversy about MSG in their food, and I think I'm pretty sensitive to that, but I had no negative reaction at all. I would happily go again.
Service was always friendly--not disinterested, not rushing you, just trying to get you what you want.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I tend to like Noodles & Company. The food quality here though wasn't that great or consistent with the other places I've visited. Will definitely pass on this and search out the other non chain restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

A great selection of noodle dishes spanning many cultural influences. Also great for a quick family dinner

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

I have been here several times and have never been disappointed. Great tasting food at very reasonable prices. Several dishes can be ordered with veggies instead of pasta. Pleasant service and very clean.