“An authentic Vietnamese cuisine in Chapel Hill”

Lime and Basil Vietnamese
Ranked #51 of 315 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 26 January 2018

As a business man visiting Vietnam on a regualr basis and big fan of Vietnamese noodle shop PHO, I recommend this place.
Considering that there's no good options for authentic Vietnamese cuisine nearby, this is a right place to enjoy tasty Vietnamese food.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

We went for lunch after finding out that Lime and Basil existed. The restaurant is located in downtown and there is easy parking nearby.
The service was excellent and we were well taken care of. We had the Vegetarian Delight with shrimp and Egg Noodles. They were quite good but needed a bit more seasoning. The table had different sauces to add and the meal was quite bland without the additional sauce. Everything was very fresh and had a lovely presentation. My only wish was that the seasoning had been a bit more flavorful.
Excellent service and great presentation. We will go back and see how things are a second time.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Last night, I had the chicken Pho and vegetarian spring rolls. So light, yet so much flavor. Awesome and I'm already looking forward to my next visit!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Fresh and satisfying every time I visit! Wait staff is efficient and attentive. The food is beyond amazing!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We have ordered three rice noodles and a grilled chicken. Taste was good, especially quality of meat was great. Server was so kind.
Good place for lunch!!!!!