“Most of the time, it's pretty good!”
Review of Top Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Top Wok
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Just home with my lunch takeout from Top Wok. Hubby ordered veggie fried rice and spring rolls and I ordered the veggie lo mein. I drove 20 minutes home and my lo mein was as piping hot as if it had just come off the wok!!! Delicious and full of pea pods and broccoli. YUM!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This restaurant does not deliver, but it's a quick drive to get there from anywhere on the Island. Great Chinese food, typical as you would find. They have a large seating area if you wish to eat there.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We get Chinese takeout from here from time to time. It has always been good and it is always fresh because they make it while you wait. Good Hot & Sour soup

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We go get carry out about twice a month. We love the General Tso's chicken and MooGoo Gy Pan! They always add a little "heat" if you want it. Very friendly service and great tasting food. The crab ragoons and spring rolls are excellent!

Reviewed 19 November 2015

Having just arrived in town for a quick fishing trip, we walked to Top Wok which is located in the Food Lion Shopping Center just past Snows Cut Bridge. The dining room floor looked like it could use a good pressure washing and the dining room tables were icky and sticky. We decided to take our order "to go." I ordered Spicy Chicken with vegetables and the chicken was missing - literally not much meat in the dish. The fortune cookies were stale and the utensil pack provided included the cheapest, thinnest fork and knife I have ever seen. It broke after about 2 tries. Won't go back. Yuk!

1  Thank Vacationermom