“Wonderful location and a great value”
other travellers have booked this property
Enjoying the view from deck....new glider New Living Room Sectional
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from deck
Enjoying the view from deck....new glider
New Living Room Sectional
master bath
Second Bedroom
2nd bedroom
New Bathroom
Looking at dunes and beach from deck
Beach access
My Buddy
Sandpiper on Carolina Beach
Carolina Beach Pier
Pelicans on Kure Beach Pier
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
david l
Roanoke, Virginia
“Wonderful location and a great value”
Reviewed 3 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

When we got to the condo, I gave it my highest praise, "It's exactly as described". The condo was the perfect size, was extremely comfortable and the location was great, close to the beach and other activities. This was our first time in Carolina Beach and we were pleasantly surprised at the amount of things to do without being crowded on the beach. We are already planning our trip next year and will definitely stay here again. Ellen and Bob, the owners, were great to work with and very helpful.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
piratespa...
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Very nice Condo with great view of ocean”
Reviewed 7 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Very nice two bedroom condo on the beach. Nicely decorated with key amenities: cable TV, WiFi, 2 pools, first floor with good views of the ocean and easy access to beach. Within walking distance to resturants & boardwalk (with fireworks on Thursday nights during the summer). FYI: the porchswing in the pictures is gone, but has been replaced with comfortable patio furniture (which accommodates 4 on the balcony), AND the 2nd bedroom has a QUEEN and a twin, not a full and twin (makes a big difference when you bring your own sheets). BEACH: one of our favorites, good waves, clean sand, not overcrowded.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Easy access to beach
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children
Newton NC
Reviewed 27 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Reviewed 8 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
LoveToTra...
North Canton, Ohio
“What a fantastic place to stay!!”
Reviewed 23 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

This condo was perfect for myself and my two teenage boys. We had a fantastic view, everything we needed, I could hear the ocean waves at night, so...what more could I ask for??!! It was quiet..we never heard anyone above or around us. We brought our bikes, and it was perfect because I felt totally comfortable letting the boys go and bike down to Kure beach on their own. We have relatives in the Wilmington area and they took us to fantastic restaurants and joined us on the beach. Even my teenagers had a fantastic week!! I would definitely recommend this condo. I was great as it was on the first floor too! Easy to carry everything up. The owners of the condo are WONDERFUL to work with as well. Very, very friendly and very considerate.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, location, location!
Liked least: Wi-fi gave us a problem...but my teenagers cared more than I did!
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing