“Really enjoyed it”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We visited for breakfast one Sunday. It wasn't that late but the place was packed (it's only small). We put our names on the wait list and went and sat outside, but it wasn't long before we were called.

Their website states "when you visit us you will feel a warm welcome". This is so true, we received good friendly service from not only our server, but from all staff.

The food was delicious - I had the French Toast Club which was soooo tasty.

I would definitely return.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Ate here for breakfast one day & another day for lunch because walking distance from our rental house. Good variety of things to chose from but food was fair.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

A Good place for good food and good service. Go early to get a
good seat. Would go again without any hesitation

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Our whole family had tried eating here a few years ago but the small place was soo packed we couldn't get in. So when my husband and I were in the area last Friday we decided to try again. I had read all of the rave reviews and figured it had to be a great place to catch a bite. Wrong! Grits were soo thick that they came apart in pieces. My husband's pancake wouldn't even allow the syrup to soak the pancake. My scrambled eggs were burnt on the bottom. It appeared the cook got busy and our breakfast was left on the grill too long and then our food set because everything was cold. I'm sure the staff will ask the question, why didn't we tell them? Our server didn't even offer us refills much less check to see if the food was ok. I'm hoping we just caught them on a "off day". But we won't ever go back to see if that was the case.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a late breakfast. Tried the fried green tomatoes and they were delicious! Also, had bacon and eggs. My husband tried the shrimp and grits and said they were good, too.