“Delicious! ”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Granny's served me the best sausage gravy and biscuits I have ever had the pleasure of eating. This little place (consisting of 8 tables and a few picnic tables out front) has big things to offer. The menu is simple with a southern twist. The staff was pleasant and efficient. I will forever have dreams and cravings for the sausage gravy and biscuits. My only regret, the six flights of stairs to our condo after breakfast. Thank you Grannys!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

This is my first review for Granny's, but I have eaten breakfast here once or twice a week during vacation for well over 10 years. The coffee and pancakes are my favorite, but my group of four had several different items from the menu and all were great. Once person was accommodated for a half decaf and half regular coffee with a smile. We never had to ask for free refills due to the waitress being very attentive. Don't be fooled by the small parking lot in front, the side lot is also for Granny's. Inexpensive, local eatery.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast. So eastern NC, clean, friendly and excellent breakfast. Not typical of most of the greasy places in this area who think their breakfast is special.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Breakfast is very good... The prices are great.... The waitresses are very good & always on time for refills... We had breakfast here 3 days while on vacation..

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Good service good food. Parking is not great but food makes up for it. Go early for breakfast to get parking.