“Sandwich Heaven”

JRO's Burgers & Subs
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Canton
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Have eaten there multiple times and the food and service has been outstanding. Two types of meat for their burgers. Sub Sandwiches are great also.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This is a great little place to go eat. I really liked the comfy and simple decor including the fact that they have enhanced the original history of the building as opposed to building a new one. The food was really good. I ordered Grilled Cheese and soup. I was given a choice of different breads and different cheeses (I could have more than one kind of cheese on my sandwich). The soup was Homemade Tomato Bisque( which I never eat)and it was excellent. They also have choices of fresh meat locally grown or house. I hope to go back soon and try that. Good food, great service!!!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

A friend and me ordered takeout from here. Bbq was spicy for me. She had a burger. All of their food is excellent! It's a hometown place where you know the people who greet you by name. Very clean and well kept up place. You should really give this place a try. Very sizeable portion of food for the money.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

this place has the best burgers in Canton hands down. They have an option for Rib-eye burgers that they grind their self, or a local grass fed Angus burger. They have several options you can choose from as well. Love it..

Reviewed 3 January 2018

we go here weekly- and we have always had great service and food. simple - good flavor, nice environment!