“Local Gem”

Miami Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Candler
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

What a great place! Rocco the owner will cook you up a delish southern breskfast. His style is good stuff light on fat. Local sausage fantastic, buscuits just right! Low key, no frills...a must search out.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Service was fast. Several older customers sitting around in the morning conversating. Great breakfast. Great value.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This is an old school local diner with a well-deserved reputation for incredible breakfast food. They have a special east day for a very reasonable price. This is not a "trendy" place. It is a real grub place. Today I had a two egg breakfast with country ham & French toast on the side. I was pretty hungry. Everything was old style amazing. Coffee is good. Coke products also. No alcohol. The restaurant is surrounded by a rundown closed motel with broken out windows & graffiti. Not the most inviting spot. But locals look past this and the dining room and decor that hasn't been updated...well probably ever. The food is the draw. That and the desire to support a traditional locally owned restaurant with roots deep in the community. Don't let the surroundings intimidate you. Come on in & enjoy some good food.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Service is great and fast. A lot of our local people eat there, usually full...Worth waiting for! Close to the interstate 40 in either direction.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I decided to try this after my son's soccer game one Saturday morning. They were pretty busy, but we were seated pretty quickly. The table was not clean, but I said that would be fine because we were already sitting before I realized. It took forever for anyone to come finish cleaning the table. I saw people that came in after us get seated, order and get their food before my order had even been taken. Decent size portions, no more expensive than bojangles or something. The sausage is homemade and it was absolutely amazing! The sausage made up for the less-than-stellar service.