“Dinner”

The Boundary House Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Calabash
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed dinner at boundary house after a day of golf with our group, very friendly waitress who spilled several beers on one of our group. Food was good but manager did not respond to this incident. Too bad, missed a chance to make it right.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,896)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is tired, unimaginative fare. The Cesar salads were wilted blah, the shrimp and grits was 8 boiled shrimp (not grilled) on top of a pile of grits with a few crumbs of sausage and green onions, the swordfish special was cooked to dry. The burger was ok.
Had a pre-approved am-express gift card they refused to accept happily.
Just dropped my rating from 3 stars to 1.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived on Tuesday at 7:30 pm! We had a 30 min wait! The food was well worth the wait! Two of the grand boys had the ribs. They said they were delicious! I had the crab cake and oyster plate. It came with a delicious salad! The crab cakes were good, but the oysters were delicious! The waiter was very attentive and really took good care of the younger boys! Good food, good service and large portions! We will be back!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My family and I went to NC for vacation visiting friends. We were here last year and went to The Boundary House. We had the nicest waitress named Alaina. She made the whole experience worth it and we had a wonderful time! My mum ordered the double rack of ribs and she ate all of it. Alaina was impressed and thought my mum did a very good job.
When we came here this year we decided to bring our friends to The Boundary House because the experience and food was wonderful last time. Luckily we got the same waitress. My mum ordered the double rack again because she thought it was good last time and wanted to have it once again. At first Alaina didn't remember us but after we finished the meal she told us a story about some Danes who ate a double rack of the ribs (which the Boundary House serves absolutely amazing) and we told her that we were the Danes. We had an amazing experience and we will for sure visit The Boundary House next time we're in Calabash.
Alaina made our evening perfect!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife are foodies. We love going out to eat, it’s a problem really. We stumbled in after a pizza place we wanted to try was closed. That spinach dip was the best spinach dip we have ever had in our entire lives. If nothing else we would come back just for that.

Brystol was spread a little thing but was great on top of that. I ordered the ribs lunch special and enjoyed them very much! My wife ordered quiche which was thoroughly undercooked. We had to send it back, but the BLT we got to replace it was more than enough to make it better. It would have been nice for a manager to stop by since we hadn’t seen them the entire 1hr30 min but brystol made this experience 5 stars.

1  Thank Patrick W