“Loved it!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2012

This is the second time I have eaten here as we are relocating to the area. I was not disappointed either time!
All of our food both times were very good. I am very fussy about mashed potatoes and I was pleased with my order. We both had a special of chopped sirloin which was also very good. The bread basket was a nice addition. The second time, we both had quiche which was also very good.
Both times we had the small portion of chocolate mousse with strawberries which was delicious!
I am anxious to try breakfast here!

• Visited April 2012

Hackensack, NJ
“Love the Jazz theme and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

Great restaurant, Recommend trying lunch and dinner as the menu is so different, it's almost like 2 different restaurants. Not French affair without the French prices.

Visited March 2012
Burlington, North Carolina
“Used to be one of my Favorites.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

Used to love this place, we would go at least once a month until I ordered the chicken with brie and asparugus and thought you know I could make this taste so much better at home, and the muffins weren't as tasty anymore either. Maybe if they get a new cooking staff we'll go back again and try.

Tracys Landing, MD
“I ordered THIS?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

We went to Mimi's because the sign outside said that they had French food. My daughter had never had French food so we decided to visit.

What I found out: They really don't serve French food. It's a New Orleans-style restaurant that has a few French items on the menu.

My daughter had the shrimp special and it looked really good.

Our waitress messed up my order and gave me what my daughter ordered, which wasn't what I ordered. She was pleasant and said she would rush my real order.

I should have kept the shrimp.

The chicken was lukewarm (at best) and tasted like they used canned sauce. YUK.

I wouldn't recommend Mimi's. My experience was average at best. (I hate to give a poor unless an establishment really, really earns it.)

Visited March 2012
Elon, North Carolina
“Breakfast is best.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

Go for breakfast or a great quiet place to meet. It is a bit expensive, but the food is very high quality.