“Best Thanksgiving ever!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

momonreal...
tampa, Fl
“Best Thanksgiving ever!!”
Reviewed 3 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

The property was close to the Nahtahala Outdoor Center. We got in at night so it was a pleasant surprise to see the mountains out my window when I woke up. I was with my boyfriend, son, daughter in law and 14 month old granddaughter. There was everything we needed to do our cooking. It was nice to have some spices there to use. We had smores in the fire pit outside and used the charcoal grill for steaks. The driveway was not steep which I liked. I have stayed in other cabins and some can feel cold. This one was very cozy. The fireplace inside was wonderful.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing