“2018 vacation”

Wildwater Nantahala Adventure Center
Ranked #4 of 15 Tours in Bryson City
More attraction details
Owner description: At the Nantahala, Wildwater is the original outfitter for the Raft & Rail excursion, and also offers Jeep Tours, raft and inflatable kayak rentals,fully guided whitewater rafting trips and zipline canopy tours with Nantahala Gorge Canopy Tours. For a multi-day experience, Wildwater Nantahala also offers group lodging and unique Yurt lodging at Falling Waters Resort across the street from our Nantahala Adventure Center. Nantahala Gorge Canopy Tours, the first zipline canopy tour in Western NC, is also located on the Falling Waters property. Family owned and operated since 1971, Wildwater is the only company to offer a Quality Service Guarantee. Wildwater offers over 15 different trips on four different rivers in the Southeast.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Did our zip line canopy tour yesterday. 6 of us on a girls trip. Kenneth and Loujon made the trip so much fun. Could not have asked for better guides. Highly recommended!

1  Thank atkindo
"train ride"
in 30 reviews
"family vacation"
in 7 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 6 reviews
in 67 reviews
"safety"
in 40 reviews

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Remember when we were little and just loved staring out the window. Magnify this along with the gorgeous weather, easy driving, and a friendly-knowledgeable guide (T.H.) and you have a authentically pleasant ride; we caught the train out and road the jeep back. For a last-minute decision to add the Jeep ride it was a nice touch.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

First I was so nervous about a self guided tour, I thought what if we flip what if I can't get back in the boat, but my husband was determined to go down unguided, so we rented a duckie, the driver of the van that took us up was super nice super informative even stopped and showed us the first drop! You do get soaked in the duckie but all in all it was not as cold as I expected! We never fell out, our trip down was perfect! And we had so much fun! I will say this my husband and I both paddle kayaks and canoes the duckie is not for the faint of heart, if this would have been my first time ever paddling anything I would probably not be getting a duckie and going it alone! But if you know the basics of paddling and steering it is an awesome good time and the best way to go! The Wildwater staff were super nice and helpful!! And jumping in their hot shower before I put my dry clothes on was great! So glad they offered that at their facility! I would definitely use them again!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Train and jeep ex ursion were awesome. Todd the jeep driver was very knowledgeable and a great tourguide. Thoroughly enjoyed it.