“Special night out”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Fresh, calm, beautiful food. They If you are looking for a special night out in brevard North Carolina then head on over to soras. Sushi, and perfect atmosphere for a great meal.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I am not a sushi lover and therefore mistakenly avoided Soras. They have many choices of authentic and wonderful Japanese food. You owe it to yourself to try it.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Drove over from Franklin to try Sora based on reviews. I had the maki special with two rolls. The sushi was good but I didn't feel it was over the top. I wanted to get a bento box but I'm allergic to avacado and they weren't flexible on serving the California roll that comes in the box without the avacado. Service was accurate but felt a little serious and not very friendly. Wasn't anything extra special that I would need to drive back for.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

The food is the star at this restaurant! The atmosphere is nice but unremarkable, it only lets the food and the service shine even more. Our waiter, Jeremy, was knowledgable about the food, brought me a special treat he knew I'd love, and could speak to the origin of the fish and other foods on the menu. My daughter had the sashimi and it was fresh and well presented. The Pai Thai has a bit of spice but not overly so, more flavor than heat. I will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Stopped by for lunch while visiting area. We ordered hibachi chicken, hibachi shrimp and one of the bento boxes with shrimp tempura. All of our food was fresh, tasty and good portion. Service was prompt and friendly. Would definitely recommend and come early if you can...the place fills up quickly!