“Great fajitas”
Review of Maya's Grill

Maya's Grill
Ranked #25 of 74 Restaurants in Brevard
Reviewed 20 May 2016

We ate late in the afternoon so the grill was close to empty. Great service, hot chips, lots of shrimp on the plate and plenty of tortillas to go around

Reviewed 14 May 2016

Great little Mexican restaurant in the quaint mountain town of Brevard, NC. Nice salsa bar, good service and good atmosphere. We get the steak fajita and split it. Portions are large.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

I have been to Mayas several times. Every time I come here I leave pleased and well served. I have tried several of the items on the menu and everyone has always been great. the portions are good and the prices as well. Service is always great.

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

I first visited Brevard December 2015, and Mayas seemed like a perfect pre-hike lunch. Portions were generous, quality was solid and the price was better than expected. After two days in the mountains and 25 miles hiked, Mayas was. The go-to for a post hike dinner.

Fast forward to March. My wife and I passed through Brevard on the way to Pisgah National Forest, and I remembered Mayas. We returned for dinner, and we were not disappointed. The fajitas for two offered a generous portion of perfectly cooked beef, chicken, shrimp and sausage. The vegetables were savory and the salsas were delcious.

Well located and worth your time.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Very flavorful meal. We had a good experience. Good selection on menu service was good. Their Salsa bar was also good.