“How could anyone complain? I enjoy this place for what it is.... Pleasant food.”
Review of Twin Dragons

Twin Dragons
Ranked #22 of 74 Restaurants in Brevard
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I do enjoy this place, have been coming to one of their restaurants in Brevard for the last 21 years. It's a lot of food, it's a variety, a fun assortment. Not high end dining, just fun dining. I love it, enjoy taking the grandkids here.... My son living in Ireland says the one thing he wants when he visits soon is a trip here. It's fun. If you have complaints it's the wrong style restaurant for you. I probably come about 8 times a year and I get a kick out of it. And will continue going here.

2  Thank MsK48979

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Great variety including standard Chinese fare but also has American food and pizza. Quality average or below. I think they are trying to do too much. The usual all you can eat.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

It's been a while since I ate here, but I'm glad I came back while I was on vacation. The food is terrific, and the variety will satisfy any appetite. Along with the buffet, there is also a grill. The service is good and not imposing. For a very reasonably priced buffet, this is the place to go.

1  Thank WSW64
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I ordered the 'pork' spareribs and all's I'm saying is that the meat was either really off or it wasn't pork at all. I KNOW how pork is supposed to taste and have had spare ribs many times from other takeouts. My view is it just wasn't pork at all but something that meowed or woofed.
Steer well clear

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here for lunch today. As usual the food was delicious. They always have a variety of different foods. They even have 8 ice cream flavors to pick from. So since it’s a buffet, try them all! We will be back!