“Graduation Weekend Getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Christie...
“Graduation Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed 14 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

We booked this house for our daughter’s graduation from App State. It was beautifully located along the New River and a convenient 15 minutes drive from campus. We thought the house was awesome! We found it well kept both inside and outside. The beds were so comfortable. The kitchen was well stocked with everything we needed to cook and clean with. The owners have done an excellent job providing everything you need for a good active time for the whole family. The basement has a full game room. There are bicycles, river tubs, fishing rods, basketballs, PlayStation and hot tub. The fire pit was a great place sit and relax at night. Plenty of towels and linens were provided.

28 May 2018
Congratulations on your daughter's graduation and thanks for staying with us at the New River Ramble. I am so glad you guys had a wonderful time. Please let me know if I can ever help you with another stay!

Christine
Kimberlee...
“New River”
Reviewed 3 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Home was well kept and came equipped with a full array off essentials. 9 of us slept comfortably with room for more. Home was in the middle of lots of attractions... grandfather mountain, cascade trails, numerous waterfalls!! Beautiful views from Home would definitely visit again.

18 Apr 2018
Hey, so glad you enjoyed your time in the New River Ramble and the surrounding activities. Please let me know if I can ever help you with another stay!

chrisngab...
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
“New River Ramble Cabin”
Reviewed 28 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

My family stayed 3 nights and 4 days.wish it was longer. We all had a great time. Cabin was beautiful and was fully stocked with all the Necessities. Plenty to do. Game room was awesome. My grandchildren loved.it. will definitely book again.

12 Mar 2018
Thank you for leaving a review. I'm so glad your family enjoyed the house and their time on your vacation. Please let me know when I can assist you again. You can contract me at High Country Vacation Homes for you next reservation. (highcountryvacationhomes.com) 828-528-2731.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

7 Nov 2017
Yay! I'm glad you had such a good experience at the New River Ramble and I hope ASU won the game! Just let me know when you want to return. We will be glad to have you again! Enjoy the Holidays that are coming up!

Thanks,
Karen S
“Great time me!”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The house is beautiful! The view. Likes just like it does on the pictures. My friends and I had a great time! Prefect if you need to get away!

16 Oct 2017
Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing. The New River Ramble does have beautiful scenery around it and offers a restful, peaceful getaway. So glad you and your friends enjoyed your time there. Please let me know if you are ever interested in returning there or any of our other properties that are on our site: High Country Vacation Homes, LLC.

Thanks again!
Christine Stewart
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing