The hotel is clean and inexpensive for a nights stay. I think I paid about 72 dollars for a two queen room. The room was clean, the breakfast was nice for the maybe three guests there on our sunday night.
I paid an extra 5 dollars for a room with a balcony. Not to burst the bubble, but the balcony overlooks a Lowes parking lot and highway. The room had no way of setting a temperature. The heat on low was too hot and on just fan, too cold. A thermostat would help control it.
There is a nice steakhouse across the street called The Peddler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Video Tour of the hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Boone was recipient of the 2003 Development Award as well as the 2004 and 2006 Quality Excellence Award. We are a five story, 129 room hotel offering: two room suites with fireplaces, a jacuzzi and a balcony; King rooms with jacuzzi and standard rooms with Queen beds. All guest rooms have complimentary high speed wireless internet service. This Boone hotel also features a free hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Visit Boone, NC and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Boone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, IHG, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Boone Hotel Boone
- Holiday Inn Boone
- Boone Holiday Inn Express