“Outstanding!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Boone
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

If you want fresh and delicious scones or pastries, this is the place to visit. In addition, we bought bread for the trip home. This place is a must stop next time you are in Boone!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped for bread on a late Saturday afternoon and they were all out (no worries they opened the following Monday).
So no bread so we opted for smoothies. The PB&J was a new flavor for us and re-do for sure.
Staff was delightful

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Smoothie was ok but the sticky bun was amazing! Glad I don't live in NC and I was just visiting because I would be so addicted and really fat if I lived near. Even the flourless chocolate cake was really good!
Must try!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I have been eating Stick Boy pastries for quite a few years. Everything is delicious. You can't go wrong with a stop at this bakery. They also make smoothies and coffee drinks, which I'm sure are yummy; but I typically go for the scones, cookies, and focaccia bread. My husband really likes the cinnamon rolls.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

An exceptional bakery, especially for old-fashioned sourdough and cranberry-pecan french breads. Also, their cinnamon buns are terrific, as well as their cookies. My husband's crazy about their coffee.