“Fresh baked and delicious!”
Review of Stick Boy Bread Co

Stick Boy Bread Co
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Boone
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I have been eating Stick Boy pastries for quite a few years. Everything is delicious. You can't go wrong with a stop at this bakery. They also make smoothies and coffee drinks, which I'm sure are yummy; but I typically go for the scones, cookies, and focaccia bread. My husband really likes the cinnamon rolls.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

An exceptional bakery, especially for old-fashioned sourdough and cranberry-pecan french breads. Also, their cinnamon buns are terrific, as well as their cookies. My husband's crazy about their coffee.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Awesome muffins, cookies, sugar buns. Stop by and grab a sweet treat. We were visiting for the week and had to go by this place a couple times. Yummy for my tummy.
Melt in your mouth.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

This place is awesome...this time i pre ordered cream cheese cinnamon buns....though billed as minis they are the size of most places "regular" buns...delicious! My daughter got the flourless chocolate torte....sinfully delicious! And finally I got one of the sticky buns with nuts and raisins....it was wonderful! as wewere leaving I noticed that in a corner of the place you can get a sample! My ONLY complaint is that the place is too small for all the people who want to get in to buy the yummy pastries and breads....sourdough bread also very good! One day I will actually try the speciality coffees! We drove 2 1/2 hours just to go to Stick Boys!! (We did shop in this trendy college town but the reason for the trip was cinnamon buns)

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Not many bakeries thrill me, but this one did. Usually a bakery will only have a few things it does well, but not everything. Stick Boy does everything great! I wish we had something like this where we live. The scones are delicious. The focaccia was delicious. The cookies were delicious.......everything was delicious! We took some focaccia home with us and it was even better the next day warmed up. The Magic Cookie was my favorite and my husband loved the oatmeal chocolate chip (both were great). The service was always helpful and friendly. I cannot recommend this place highly enough!!! A real gem in Boone NC!