“Good Reuben....however..not grilled?”

Wolfie's Deli & Subs Incorporated
Ranked #113 of 157 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 22 July 2015

This small deli offers a large variety of subs, sandwiches etc. The photo of the reuben showed beautifully melted cheese along with the corned beef and a bit of kraut. My order was take out so I did not realize until later that the sandwich was 'cold'...NOT grilled as shown in the photo nor served in the typical reuben (hot/grilled) style. Very tasty with quality Dietz and Watson corned beef - just disappointing that it was cold.

Reviewed 14 June 2015

I wish they were open more often. I absolutely LOVE every sub i have ever tried from Wolfie's. They just keep strange hours.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I took my mother there with me, thinking it would be something new, great, and different in a way for her and I ended up coming out sick!!! Mom hated her sub and I was running to the bathroom! I was so upset that for the weekend my mom comes up to visit me, that something like this happen. Jimmy Johns I am so sorry I strayed away from you. I have learned my lesson.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Just had two subs from Wolfie's. Small place, no seating inside. Was drawn because I like Boars Head meats. Pictures looked good on the wall. Expected good sliced meat. What we got was thick meat slices torn into chunks, nothing like what good sliced fresh deli meat should look like. In fact I am not sure any of it was actually Boar's Head. Looked and tasted nothing like what I have purchased in the past. Looked like someone cut the meat with a dull butter knife. The bread was bland. Way too much veggies, not a good balance between meats and condiments. Neither sandwich was good. Too much money for sub-standard subs. Would not recommend.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This place smells great and looks like a genuine college-town deli. Too bad it doesnt live up to any of the hype. I went in because I always walked by and smelled the aroma they produced onto King Street and ordered a 7 dollar sub with turkey, havarti, grilled onions, lettuce and tomato. After waiting TWENTY MINUTES for one sandwich with nobody else in the place I unwrapped it to find a limp and crummy piece of bread with THREE SLICES of turkey, ONE slice of cheese, tasteless onions and soggy veggies. Stay far away from this place..everyone who works there clearly takes their time to produce a sandwich not worth 2 bucks
Go to Jimmy Johns its right down the street.