“Great sandwiches and homemade soups”

Our Daily Bread Delicatessen
Ranked #2 of 156 Restaurants in Boone
Price range: USD 7 - USD 10
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here twice during our visit to this area. Our sandwich specials of the day were very good, as was the fresh mozzarella, tomato and basil sandwich. The regular Reuben as well as the Gobbler (Reuben made with smoked turkey) were both good. The homemade soups did not disappoint either. The downside of this place is the noise level and the "college" atmosphere. Service varies. The first visit we had a helpful and delightful woman. The second day staff seemed hassled, but they got the job done.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We wanted to get a nice, lighter bite to eat for dinner while in Boone so we went into Our Daily Bread. The place has a hipster feel to it, and everyone was super friendly. They were great with our 2 year old (coloring paper and a pail of crayons), were quick to take our orders and the food was delicious!!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

This small café has the best tasting food I have eaten in awhile. Located in the heart of Boone this quaint little place has the best tasting soup and sandwiches. I got the grilled cheese sandwich with lentil soup and I just have to say that the lentil soup had to be by far the best I have ever eaten. My hubby got the Gobbler and he absolutely loved it. I highly recommend stopping in and trying their food, it may not be for everyone but at least give it a try.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Whenever I'm in Boone, I always make a point of eating at Daily Bread. The food is delicious! The atmosphere is great and the staff is friendly. The only downside is that it is always crowded (probably because it's so tasty). That being said, I've always been seated quickly. Everything I've ever tried has been good.I highly recommend you get the potato salad as your side. They have a lot of sandwiches that they add their special twist to, so don't be afraid to try something new.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We were visiting for the day and got hungry. It was a little sandwich shop that was very good. I ordered the phyllie sub and potatoe salad. Carl had a blt on bagel. Both were very good. We enjoyed the lunch and had a bite to eat too.