“Fast and fresh”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #91 of 160 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Friendly staff, surprisingly courteous. Good to build your own burrito or whatever. Extra chips are worth it. BIG portions. Avocado extra.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

I often visit Chipotle for lunch, it is a great place to get in and out. I always have the chicken burrito or bowl and have no complaints.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

This must be the only Mexican restaurant chain that doesn't have Nachos or Queso Dip on their menu. The chicken tacos were tasteless. Wouldn't go here again.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Typical Chipotle, friendly staff, usually filled with college students. They have an uncovered patio, but it can be noisy with road traffic on Blowing Rock Rd. Easy egress with the entrance in and out of Lowe's at a light.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Chipolte is always delicious.
Made to order by my tastes. I get to have what I want, my way.
We can eat in or bring it home. Have a glass of wine on the deck, overlook the mountains and have a delicious easy dinner.
We have always found our food fresh, made correctly and plentiful. Some places give you different amounts each time, but we know what we are getting at Chipolte.
The restaurant is very clean.... Even the Ladies Room. The servers are pleasant.
Parking is ample and there is a price for everyone. No overcharging.
Enjoy.