Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Best Time Ever!!!

This was my first time riding four wheelers on a trail up a mountain. My boyfriend who was with me... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Hagan G
via mobile
Three and a half hours of adventure in the Mountains

Had a great ride with my two sons (19 & 20) for a weekend break to get out and do something fun... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Venture64219148491
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Boone
from USD 61.35
More Info
from USD 61.35
More Info
All reviews horseback riding picnic lunch experienced riders framed pictures great ride atv experience awesome lunch indiana jones wonderful adventure comfort level hour ride enjoyable ride beautiful scenery highlight of our trip the entire trip can't wait to go back first timers
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

When my husband and I first found this place, we were planning our 2 year anniversary trip to Boone. We were so excited and could not believe how much was included in the price! They were very flexible and worked with us since we were only there for three days and we needed to work around the weather. We had the most wonderful time ATVing! It was the coolest experience and the views were amazing! They were wonderful guides and let us go at our own pace that we were comfortable with! My husband and I were the only ones on the tour so it was so private! We stopped multiple time so we could get pictures and had a delicious homemade lunch when the ride was done. They also gave us two framed pictures of us on the ATVs that we had taken at the beginning of the ride!! My husband and I were blown away at how fun it was and what a wonderful experience it was! We will definitely be doing it again!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Shannon B
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This was the best experience car of our entire honeymoon! Dyan and Scott were amazing guides that were very friendly. We went ATV riding up and through Doe Mountain. We are experienced riders but they seemed to be 100% willing to work with inexperienced riders. We rode for about 3 hours and then they had a cute picnic lunch set up for my husband and I. They even went above and beyond the expectation we had and bought “Congratulations” balloons for our picnic (I had told her we were on our honeymoon while booking the ride the day before). We then went back out riding with Scott for about a half hour. At the end of our trip, Dyan gave us two framed pictures of us riding that did look professionally taken. She bagged up our leftover lunch (which was like a sub sandwich bag of chips- snacks- drinks) and we were on our way. They were very professional yet personal. We had a blast.

The charge was very reasonable. You pay AFTER you ride, it’s all about the experience!

Also, about half an hour in the initial ride- Dyan stopped us at the cutest little campground that had an OPEN bar that was stocked! I had some wine and my husband had a beer. I included pictures of the campground/bar.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Both of us being experienced riders, you never know what to expect with a tour. Let me tell ya! We had a blast! Dyan & Scott definitely have the experience and knowledge to know what you can handle and adjust your ride accordingly. Dyan also made sure we had the correct clothing/gear for our cold weather ride. They were very friendly and it felt like a normal ride day with friends. Our first stop/break was at the R & D Campground...Very nice campground with a stunning view (so definitely check it out if looking for somewhere to stay). We enjoyed a beverage and then the real ride began. Doe mountain was a lot of fun and was a gorgeous backdrop to enjoy. They provided us with a picnic lunch that was delicious and enjoyed ever bite....even had some left over, plenty to eat. We have raved about it to our friends and family and will definitely be back for round 2 with more people. Thanks again Dyan & Scott for the amazing time and the great pictures (we love them)! See you again soon!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Last weekend I surprised my husband with the ATV ride as a bday gift and let me tell you, he was like a kid in a candy store. Me on the other hand, I was semi terrified but Dyan made me a pro within 20 minutes of practice. It was by far one of the coolest things that I have done. Thank you Dyan & Scott for providing us with such a cool experience.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Nicole W
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Had our family trip this winter in Boone, NC and went to Sugar Mtn to ski, Hawksnest to tube and found this ATV trip to try. Well, I can tell you that we had the best time of all with Scott & Diane! They met us right on time and took the time to show us all we needed and made the trip more enjoyable then we imagined! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM and taking this trip if you can!

Date of experience: December 2017