“Delicious cookie and chicken salad”
Review of Stick Boy Kitchen

Stick Boy Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 157 Restaurants in Boone
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Enjoyed their huge and moist cookies, and a very good simple fresh chicken salad sold by the pound for take out...Although we didn't sit there for a meal, most people seemed to be enjoying their sandwiches, soups and coffee...Prices were reasonable and looked like a good place to hang out with a computer or friends.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We had the bagels which I thought were very close to a Brooklyn bagel. The second day I had the bacon and gouda quiche which was very tasty. Husband had the chicken biscuit. They also had a sticky bun with raisins and pecans. This was served slightly warm it was not dry and we wished we each got our own. We will definitely go back on our next visit.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Went for first time and were delighted with visit! Enjoyed breakfast bagels and a sticki-bun! Very fresh and delicious! Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

My husband liked his French toast and bacon but my chicken biscuit was the driest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth. There was some heavy herb sauce on it that I didn’t see in the description on the menu. The chicken itself was ok but super plain with no seasoning.
If I ever go back, I think I’ll just order a sandwich.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick supper and got the best homemade Country Ham and Sweet Potato soup ever. Service was great food delicious and could not leave without one of their desserts. Have to go back soon for some of their signature salads and sandwiches.