“Lunch”

Taqueria El Paso
Ranked #30 of 159 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 August 2018

My wife and I stopped in for Lunch - I had the Carnitas Burrito, she had the Pollo ACP. Both were very good and the service was excellent. We enjoyed a side of their house guacamole - very good!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2018

We chose this spot one night during our vacation for something different and based on all the great reviews. They were not wrong. Great Mexican good here. Quick and cooked as you would expect. And, of course, free chips and salsa to start!

1  Thank John C
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

This place was amazing ! The homemade Guacamole was the best I’ve ever had (except for maybe my own homemade) I was blown away by how good it was. This was a great choice for dinner.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Tacos Al Pastor were wonderful. Pineapple chunks, cilantro, onions, tender citrus flavored pork, on soft warm corn tortillas. 4 taco plate was $7.99 and filled me up. Complimentary chips were warm and salsa was more saucy and less chunks. I prefer the saucy style. My wife had chicken nachos and she loved it.

This place looks a little shabby on the outside but the inside was fine and the booths looked new. Don’t let the outside stop you from trying the great food inside. Waitress was very good.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch with the family for the first time and absolutely loved it! I had the Tacos Al Pastor and they were delicious. I will be craving these tacos until I have the chance to return to Boone again!
Everyone enjoyed their meal and the service was friendly and efficient.