“Awesome Food - Uncomfortable Seating”
Review of Wild Craft Eatery

Wild Craft Eatery
Ranked #24 of 160 Restaurants in Boone
Price range: USD 7 - USD 14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 January 2018

The food is delicious and unique but the seating is very uncomfortable. I noticed several customers were using their coats as padding. I would love to return but I may have to bring my own chair or get it to go. I had the burrito mojo, which was awesome. My husband had the tofu divinewich and he loved it. Said it was the best sandwich he had ever eaten.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I regularly have lunch here and enjoy it every time. The staff are friendly and service is quick. The food is consistently good and not at all the "same ol same ol" you get in most restaurants. There is something for everyone here -- comfort food, a bit if the exotic, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free -- and it all tastes great! Convenient to campus and downtown shops, too!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Atmosphere is fun from the time you walk in, downtown Boone so you are close to everything. Our waiter Josh was helpful and suggested I was more adventurous, I AM SO HAPPY HE DID! I ordered the Roberto Royale Enchilada, it was the perfect combination of flavors. We went during lunch hours and our portions were huge. I definitely recommend WCE to anyone whether you are Vegan, Gluten Free or not you will find something!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We visited the area from Florida and found this place- so glad we did. I would return to the Boone area just to go here! I want to try everything on the menu. With locally sourced ingredients, the food is so fresh and eclectic and honestly to die for! The food was phenomenal, the staff super friendly. I am in love with this place!!!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We were very pleased to find Wild Craft Eatery when visiting Boone recently. Once I saw the menu, hanging outside their door, I knew I had to eat there. I had the yellow curry that was so good I wanted to ask for recipe. We also had a pesto pasta dish which was delicious too. They have a good selection of regional beers.

1  Thank ccreel67
Nova N, Owner at Wild Craft Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Yay! Thank you so much for sharing your delicious meal with the world :) We pride ourselves on creating vegetarian dishes that satisfy everyone, and I’m glad we succeeded for you and yours!