“Really, Really Good!!!!!!”

Add it.
Indulge Bakery
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Blowing Rock
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Indulge is located inside of Papa Joes. There's always a case full of treats that you can enjoy by themselves, or for desert after a meal. We've done both, sometimes sampling a selection for desert and then getting more to go! Cakes, cookies, pies, muffins, scones....the list goes on. Several of our favorites recently have been coconut cream pie, white chocolate raspberry scones, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies and éclairs. The hard part is choosing! We've also had them make various deserts for dinner guests, and we've always gotten rave reviews. Delicious and reasonably priced, you can't go wrong with this bakery!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Gave Halley a challenge and she delivered. Beautiful chocolate cake with buttercream icing. "Domed" cake with golf ball like dimples and "grass." Delicious, fairly priced and on time!

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Indulge Bakery may have been a stand-alone location in the past, but is now a baking case inside of Papa Joe's Italian restaurant in Blowing Rock. Do not let this discourage you! We ordered a chocolate cake, which was moist with a buttercream frosting that was delicious! Best of all, Haley completely customized the the cake to match our decorations. If I lived in Blowing Rock, this would be my go-to bakery for all of our family celebrations. Haley, you have a gift!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I've had Indulge treats delivered on a few occasions now. Working in events, I have eaten cakes from over 100 bakeries across this half of NC. I can honestly say that Indulge makes THE best cake. They're delicious, but also beautiful, on trend, and creative. The staff are amazing. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

I have eaten almost every kind of dessert that has been made in this bakery and I have never had a bad experience. From the cookies to the cheesecake every creation is made to perfection. Highly recommended to anyone in the area.