“Golf ball birthday cake”
Review of Indulge Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Indulge Bakery
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Blowing Rock
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Gave Halley a challenge and she delivered. Beautiful chocolate cake with buttercream icing. "Domed" cake with golf ball like dimples and "grass." Delicious, fairly priced and on time!

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Indulge Bakery may have been a stand-alone location in the past, but is now a baking case inside of Papa Joe's Italian restaurant in Blowing Rock. Do not let this discourage you! We ordered a chocolate cake, which was moist with a buttercream frosting that was delicious! Best of all, Haley completely customized the the cake to match our decorations. If I lived in Blowing Rock, this would be my go-to bakery for all of our family celebrations. Haley, you have a gift!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I've had Indulge treats delivered on a few occasions now. Working in events, I have eaten cakes from over 100 bakeries across this half of NC. I can honestly say that Indulge makes THE best cake. They're delicious, but also beautiful, on trend, and creative. The staff are amazing. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

I have eaten almost every kind of dessert that has been made in this bakery and I have never had a bad experience. From the cookies to the cheesecake every creation is made to perfection. Highly recommended to anyone in the area.

Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

Whenever I am going to an event or party Indulge bakery is my go to. Haylee consistently goes above and beyond to make sure my order is exactly what I had pictured. Her treats are always a party favorite!