“Bad food, Good service”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Food wasn't good, but the service was good and my smoothie was pretty decent. At least it is in a good location right on Main Street.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

My husband got a peanut and chocolate frappuccino and it was delicious! I ordered a vanilla and hazelnut latte and it was great. I liked the variety of flavor to choose from.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Had the American frittata but it was just a messy omelette - not what I was expecting also mentioned caramelised onions but they were just onions and the bacon was just about in there. Fruit on the side was a nice touch - if it hadn't been there i would've given this place a 2.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Don't even know where to begin. Everything from service to coffee to lunch is so terrible that we're busting up laughing. There's not a single thing I'd recommend here.

5 of us cousins stopped in based on the 4 star rating. Each ordered something different. One cousin couldn't eat her panini. They delivered out salads without dressing. When we asked, they said they'd run out and had to run upstairs to get some. Our coffees are burnt and nasty... Maybe drinkable if you're a Starbucks fan. I order iced lattes in a place like this because they're harder to mess up. It came completely watered down, with 3 pieces of floating ice. They messed up one of the drinks and begrudgingly remade it.

There are tons of employees working here behind the counter and in the kitchen, yet there's a total vibe of chaos. They were nice enough, just not well pulled together and the owner needs to put some major focus on training the baristas.

I was pretty excited about the mini cookies. Until I bit in. They taste like cow poop.

The salads were made with fresh spring greens. I appreciated that.

Not sure how any other place in town companies, but we had a very poor experience here and I definitely can't recommend wasting time or money here.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

We stop here looking for good lunch sandwich-type food when we're in Blowing Rock and we're never disappointed. Food is good, and if you're lucky there's a table out on the porch where you can sit and people-watch.