“Cupcake”
Review of Ugga Mugga Bakery - CLOSED

Ugga Mugga Bakery
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Excellent service and very tasty products. Had to wait a couple of minutes due to being very busy but well worth the wait! They have a wide variety of pastry and bakery products.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Great little bakery in down town Blowing Rock. We shared the sampler box and were not disappointed, everything was super yummy. It certainly met our standard of being "worth the calories"!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I walked into this wonderful bakery looking for a "something sweet" as we say in the South, for my Hubby's birthday. The staff was helpful and creative in taking a Lemon-Raspberry Torte that was freshly made, cutting a large amount of it and putting it on a cake board that they beautifully decorated. The cake was delicious, I also purchased a blueberry scone with lemon glaze, along with a great cup of coffee!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Just stumbled on this little gem, tucked away behind shops below street level.... I was happy I had discovered, as I had a delicious cupcake and packaged some to take home!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

My wife and I have stopped here several times, and we've never been disappointed. You have to look hard to find Ugga Mugga because it is downstairs behind the Tazmaraz building. The steps are to the left. Their Coconut Chocolate Pie is amazing and their Ooey Gooey treats are great. We also love their cookies!