“Fresh and Good”

Sunny Rock Eggs and Things
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Blowing Rock
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Great southern style breakfast joint - my wife had oatmeal and absolutely loved it - steel cut oats. I favored the Corned Beef Hash.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

A big word like delicious, excellent, or awesomeness can be rolled into one word for my breakfast YUMMY as in Super YUMMY. My French toast was served hot and tasty with syrup that was heated as well. My cheese omelette was huge and the crispy hash browns with perfect Texas toast rounded out the meal. Fast service and very welcoming atmosphere!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Service was quick and efficient. Food was great. I had an omelette, spouse had eggs and bacon. I would return here again if I were to be in the area.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Ate here two mornings and food was excellent both times. Stuffed omelette truly STUFFED! Scrambled eggs with cheese, onions and tomatoes added - delicious. White pepper gravy with large pieces of Leiddy's sausage - sooooo good (and soooo bad for my weight). Biscuits are good. Eggs cooked as requested - not undercooked and slimy yet with perfectly runny yolks. A diner type environment. Our server Sheila was excellent - moving at lightening speed and yet friendly and professional.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Great Friday morning breakfast with my hubby ! Nice clean friendly atmosphere. Sheila was our waitress- very friendly and happy to give us something local and fun to do for the day. We had the biscuit egg and gravy bowl- very yummy! Topped with bacon. Can't go wrong!