Homestead Inn
Meadowbrook Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
USD 116*
USD 89*
Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
USD 76*
Blowing Rock Inn and Villas(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
USD 100*
Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
USD 319*
USD 273*
USD 89*
Cliff Dwellers Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
USD 112*
Boxwood Lodge(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
USD 78*
The Green Park Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
USD 106*
All reviewsmain streetjacuzzi tubwithin walking distanceshops and restaurantsgas fireplacebeautiful flowershardwood floorsrocking chairsrooms are cleanbeautiful townthe blue ridge parkwaystay in blowing rockup to datedowntown areashort walkconvenient locationsmall room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Wife and I took a little "get away" in September to North Carolina. I had heard that Blowing Rock was a beautiful town, and we decided to stay there for several nights. While searching for lodging I ran across the Homestead Inn and read the good reviews. The reviews are to be believed. This is a quaint little family run inn located just 100 yards from Main Street. It reminded me of 1940's motels with about 12 units arranged in a U around a beautiful, flower decorated court. The room was tastefully decorated in an egletic style and was very neat and clean. Morning coffee is available in the room and at the office counter. Several restaurants are within close walking distance. We totally enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank giltex
Reviewed 26 August 2011

My family and I stayed at the Homestead for nearly a week prior to leaving our son in nearby Boone for his freshman year at Appalachian State University. Blowing Rock is a charming little town, right on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and we wanted to stay here rather than busier Boone, so I did my research earlier in the summer. We chose the Homestead based on its Tripadvisor reviews, and I was very glad we did. Innkeeper Caroline was very helpful and responsive as we made our plans, and was just as nice in person. As others have described, the inn is small and rustic, beautifully landscaped and carefully tended. Caroline's husband and fellow innkeeper, Rob, is visible on the grounds all day, working and chatting with guests. The rooms are immaculate and comfortable -- the beds are especially so. Loved the two rockers outside each room's door -- great for sitting with morning coffee or relaxing at the end of a busy day. When we left, after making our reservations to return for Family Weekend at App State next month, Rob gave my son Sam his business card and encouraged Sam to call if he needed anything. I was touched and grateful. This is a very nice place to stay, run by wonderful people.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank AnneInDC
Reviewed 18 August 2011

We are so happy we chose to stay here! The rooms are small but very comfortable, the innkeepers were friendly, and for $70 a night, we can't find one complaint! The grounds are flooded with beautiful flowers, and although the buildings are old, they are kept up nicely! And BONUS: the beds are VERY comfortable (we are very picky). We will definitely return if we pass through Blowing Rock!

2  Thank Courtney T
Reviewed 15 August 2011

My wife and I stayed at Homestead for two nights Aug 4th and 5th. The room was decorated in a country theme and was very comfortable. The bed was firm and we slept well.

The grounds are beautiful. They obviously spend a lot of time on landscaping. There are multiple places to sit and relax after Dinner on Main Street. The location is perfect. Just 1 block from Main Street.

My wife and I would stay here again.

2  Thank DillonFive
Reviewed 9 August 2011

This was our first visit and will NOT be our last. The room was very comfy, beautifully decorated. The rocking chairs on the porch, the swings in the garden.. A very short walk to downtown Blowing Rock for shopping and yet far enough away to be peaceful. The customer service is equally as good. Can not wait for the late fall so we can use the fireplace in our room. I will definately recommend this to anyone!! Wonderful getaway !!!

1  Thank Reids99